Many independent and private educational facilities are being expected to provide evidenced assurance to governing bodies and other key stakeholders that their physical security is adequate and fit for purpose, as well as regularly reviewed and tested.
We have experience of providing comprehensive review and reporting in these situations, bringing the independent advice and support needed for this assurance. Our reviews include:
- checking physical systems are fit for purpose and operating within legislation and guidelines
- providing independent advice on vulnerabilities and how to mitigate the resulting risk
- working within existing risk assessments to improve and fine tune security measures
- ensuring wise security spend – we do not sell equipment or systems, we are there to advise
- ensuring measures are proportionate and conducive to a healthy environment for students, visitors and staff alike