Information Assurance through CLAS Consultancy
The demands on government, non-governmental bodies and their third party commercial suppliers to prove information is appropriately protected are increasing. Any system carrying, storing or transmitting protectively marked data requires accreditation against HMG standards. The necessity to safeguard personal data has also become paramount and specific government guidelines must now be followed.
As an established CLAS consultancy, we have years of experience in providing information assurance advice to government and third party commercial suppliers in line with HMG Standards and the Security Policy Framework, and our CLAS Consultants have a 100% record in successful system accreditations.
CLAS services include:
- Development of Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS)
- Risk Assessment & Treatment Planning following IAS1 Parts 1&2
- RMADS Reviews
- Security Policy Framework (SPF) Compliance Reviews
- Security Infrastructure Design Advice and Guidance
- Advice on Off-shoring Data
- System Decommissioning Services
- Codes of Connection Reviews e.g. Government Connect, GSi, GSX, GCSX
- CAPS Product Evaluation Advice & Guidance
- Annual IAS6 Audits for the Protection of Personal Data specifically required by Central Government and its suppliers
Services are delivered by CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS) Consultants with a minimum SC security clearance. In addition we can provide one of the UK’s first CESG trained CLAS Consultants in auditing against IAS6 – the HMG standard for the securing personal data.
Why Choose Advent IM?